jueves, 15 de septiembre de 2011

Installation Lion 10.7.1 on 32 bit compaq mini netbooks

I have suscessfully installed Mac os lion 10.7.1 on a 32 bit Compaq mini.The netbook performs better than in leopard.It starts within 25 seconds or so,but it shuts down in 3 seconds flat.the litlle machine displays full QE/CI,and sound wifi,usb,cardreader etc is fully operational.
The latest method I used is by installing lion 10.7 developer preview in the first instance and then installing a prepatched 10.7.1 update downloades from apple download page.The result is Impresive,a fully working production hybrid 10.7.1 system ¡Nuevo! Vista previa mejorada
er

6 comentarios:

  1. That´s fantastic news,I am going to try it and if I need help I will let you know.Thanks for your efforts.Michael

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Well the proof is in the pudding like they say..."Where's the beef?" No fotos or instructions etc., etc. When you do a blog post like this my friend you really gotta do better for those viewers that are interested.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. He, maybe you could share your 'prepatched 10.7.1 update from apple' so we could try this on other netbooks as well ! Sofar without proof it is not very trustworthy...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi intrax,I am going to prepare an image (if you wish)of my install and upgrade it to a well known torrent site.That way all you guys will have to do is to expand the image into a partition and you will have a fully working hybrid lion 10.7.1 for your 32bit netbook.Just give me sometime that right now I don´t have

    ResponderEliminar
  5. For you guys here is the link to my video install in youtube.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd3hYKvYwlY

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Where it is Traveller ? To pose or to pop.... that's the question... looks like posing...

    ResponderEliminar